XXVI SIBGRAPI - Conference on Graphics, Patterns and Images
Place: San Pablo Catholic University (UCSP) | City: Arequipa, Perú
SIBGRAPI 2013 – The Conference on Graphics, Patterns, and Images is the 26th edition of the formerly Brazilian Symposium on Computer Graphics and Image Processing conference annually promoted by the Brazilian Computer Society (SBC), through its special interest group on Graphics and Image Processing (CEGRAPI).
The XXVI edition of the SIBGRAPI will be organized for the first time outside of Brazil, in coordination with the Peruvian Computer Society (SPC), its special interest group on Computer Graphics and Images (CGI) and the San Pablo Catholic University (UCSP).
- Helio Pedrini (Institute of Computing, UNICAMP – Brazil)
- Claudio Silva (Polytechnic Institute of New York University – USA)
- Kim Boyer (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute – USA)
- Nina Hirata (Institute of Mathematics and Statistics, USP – Brazil)
- Luciana Nedel (Institute of Informatics, UFRGS – Brazil)
For more information to visit the website of The Conference on Graphics, Patterns and Images - SIBGRAPI 2013 http://www.ucsp.edu.pe/sibgrapi2013/
- From 2013-08-05 to 2013-08-08