Brazilian Symposium on Bioinformatics 2013
Place: Recife | City: Recife, Brazil
The Brazilian Symposium on Bioinformatics 2013 will take place in Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil, November 3-7, 2013. BSB is organized by the special interest group in computational biology of the Brazilian Computer Society (SBC). This year BSB will be co-located with the X-meeting, the annual conference of the Brazilian Association of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology.
BSB provides a general forum for presentation and discussion of original research on COMPUTATIONAL BIOLOGY, BIOINFORMATICS and SYSTEMS BIOLOGY. BSB 2013 would like to attract contributions from academic and industrial researchers, both in the exact sciences (computer science, mathematics and statistics) and in the life sciences (molecular biology, biochemistry, genetics, medicine, microbiology and others).
As in past years, BSB 2013 will accept both full papers (for oral presentation) and short papers (to be presented as posters). Proceedings containing accepted full papers will be published as a volume in the Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics series, from Springer.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Molecular Sequence Analysis, Motifs, and Pattern Matching
- Biological Databases, Data Management, Data Integration, and Data Mining
- Structural and Functional Genomics
- Comparative Genomics
- Protein Structure and Modeling
- Gene Identification, Regulation and Expression
- Gene Networks
- Molecular Evolution and Phylogenetics
- Computational Systems Biology
- Computational Proteomics
- Statistical Analysis of Molecular Sequences
- Big data applications in Bioinformatics
For more information to visit the website of BSB & X-Meeting 2013 http://bsb2013.cin.ufpe.br/
- From 2013-11-03 to 2013-11-07